Brushmaker apprenticeship successfully completed
With a colourful 'journeyman's piece' our trainee has successfully completed her brush maker apprenticeship.
The piece contains:
- 3 different brush series with 6 – 12 different sizes
- Sword striper with synthetic/natural hair blend
- Oval cat's tongue made of Kolinsky
- Pointed oil painting brush made of synthetic hair blend
All necessary steps were carried out by the trainee: brush head making, cleaning, mounting and assembling.
Further brushes on the piece:
- Liner with reservoir made of Kolinsky
- 3 different brushes made of bristle and synthetic fiber using various techniques
Congratulations to this sucessfully passed exam!